Terms and Conditions
Updated: 23 May 2018
Orderspace provides services that enable companies to take business-to-business orders online.
If you view the Orderspace website or use our software you agree with, and are bound by, these Terms.
Orderspace is owned and operated by Highspire Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registration no. 6429646, VAT registration no. 921 9622 23). Its registered office is Glenholme House, 25 Rushton Road, Rothwell, Kettering. NN14 6HG. United Kingdom.
All copyright, trade marks, database rights, and other intellectual property rights in Orderspace (including any such rights in our website) are either owned by or licensed to us and nothing in these Terms shall transfer any ownership rights to you.
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time. If you have an active account with us we will email you whenever changes are made.
- You must give complete and accurate information when signing up. You must only sign in to Orderspace using your own details.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your data. Orderspace takes no responsibility for any material input by users.
- You must only use Orderspace services for lawful purposes. You must not do anything which could reasonably be expected to damage, disable, overburden, or materially impair Orderspace.
- You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the service are kept secure and confidential. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your passwords or any other breach of security.
Free Trial and Payment
- The free trial ends 30 days after initial signup. At this point you will need to activate your account and the monthly billing cycle begins. If you do not activate your account you will not be charged.
- Invoices are issued monthly in advance and are due on receipt. We reserve the right to suspend service if payment is not received within 7 days. You can cancel the service at any time but no refund will be paid for any unused days in the previous invoicing cycle.
- The subscription charge for each month is based on the selected plan. Prices are advertised on the Orderspace website.
- We reserve the right to change pricing at any time, and we will give 30 days notice of any modifications.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over anything you submit to the service. Your information and uploaded material remains solely yours.
- We do not check or screen content but we reserve the right to remove or refuse any content.
- You may cancel your account with us at any time by emailing support at orderspace dot com.
- All of your data will be deleted from Orderspace upon cancellation, and the information can not be recovered after deletion.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend your account at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, at any time.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate our service for any reason, and without notice, at any time. Should Orderspace cease to exist we would provide your data in CSV compatible format within reasonable timescales.
- We do not guarantee that Orderspace will be free from errors, uninterrupted, timely, entirely secure, virus-free or available.
- Downtime will be kept to an absolute minimum but we may need to occasionally suspend Orderspace to carry out essential maintenance.
- You understand that we use third-party partners to support our service with hardware, software, networking, storage and other related technology.
- Technical support is provided to all account holders, including those enjoying the free trial, and will be delivered only via email on a best-effort basis.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any employee of Highspire Ltd will result in immediate account termination.
- We may, but are not obliged to, remove any material which is found to be offensive, libellous, defamatory or in any way inappropriate.
- You indemnify Highspire Ltd against all claims, costs, damage and loss arising from your breach of any of these Terms or any obligation you may have to Highspire Ltd.
- Your use of any information or materials provided by Highspire Ltd is entirely at your own risk, for which Highspire Ltd shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that Orderspace, its services and information, meet your specific requirements.
Exclusions of Liability
- We will not be responsible for any lost profits or damages your business may suffer. You use Orderspace entirely at your own risk.
- We do not restrict our liability (if any) for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence or for any matter which it would be illegal to limit or attempt to restrict. We exclude all other liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage arising in connection with Orderspace (even if we have been advised of their possibility).
- Where we are not legally entitled to exclude our liability, our total liability for any loss or damage relating to Orderspace (or to our website generally) shall not exceed an amount equal to the subscription fees which the Orderspace account holder has paid to us in the previous invoicing cycle.
- You shall be personally held liable for any reasonable costs and expenses incurred by us as a result of breach of these Terms by you.
- We shall be entitled to transfer our rights and/or obligations under these Terms to another party. Neither you nor the Orderspace account holder may transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our written consent.
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. If any party wants to take court proceedings in relation to Orderspace, it must do so in England. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you use or otherwise access Orderspace.
Return to home page